- In My Shortcuts , Tap in the upper-right corner.An empty, untitled shortcut appears in the shortcut editor.
- Tap Add Action. A list of action categories appear.
- Tap an action in the list to add it to your shortcut.
- You can also touch and hold an action in the list, then drag it to the position you want in the shortcut editor.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to home screen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.