The NWS Hazardous Weather Outlook for Middle Tennessee December 6:
Isolated strong to severe storms are possible through late morning, mainly around and west of I-65. Damaging wind is the main threat, but a brief spinup tornado is also possible. Minor flooding may also occur, mainly west of I-65.
• A line of storms will move into the Mid State this morning
• 3 AM to 8 AM will be the prime time for severe weather
• Damaging wind and tornadoes are possible
• Storms will be moving quickly!
• Rain could be heavy at times…1-2” of total rainfall is expected